IWP is a pharmacy service that helps people injured in accidents return to a productive life by collaborating with the legal, medical, and insurance communities.
- Kids’ Chance of America is a non-profit organization that provides educational opportunities and scholarships for the children of workers seriously injured or killed on the job. Read More
- The problem of prescription adherence is nothing new. Studies have shown it to be a prominent feature of the global health care system. But there are solutions that can help close the gap between compliance and patient. Read More
- 78% of Pennsylvanians prefer to fill their workers’ compensation prescriptions at a pharmacy of their choice as compared to a pharmacy chosen by their insurance carrier. Only 14% are content to let the insurance carrier make that decision for them. Review the results of a recent poll that gets to the heart of this matter. Read More
- What is the most effective way to control your pain? Whether it be acute or chronic pain, this article explains the difference and how to best manage your injury. Read More
- How are physicians regaining control and cutting costs? IWP can help. Read More